Friday, December 2, 2011

Greaseman Shooting a Commode and Cooler With M1 Garand


I, Greaseman, get the bright idea of using my shiny new camera to video my M1 Garand in action! I find a half of a Commode, toilet, in the woods, carry it to my shooting area, and proceed to cut it in half with one shot.......it works, so I fill up a disabled, broken, cooler with water........I sat the Commode lid on top and ultimately miss the first shot on it.........somehow the shell ejection from that shot deflected off of my Skynyrd hat and poked me in the eye.....I was only momentarily stunned, then I finished it off with 6 more rounds, then I proceed to charge, like an idiot, with my Bayonet, right smack into the thing.......I slip in the mud and bust my rear, and get muddy......I finish off by rapidly firing 9 rounds from my H&R .22 Revolver. It's Pretty Sweet! - TAW.net

Shop Horizon E500 Elliptical Trainer Solid Ceramic Straighteners On Sale Suncast Hosemobile Get It Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links